Don't Miss SINC '18
Your Ticket to a Career in the Sports Industry
Thanks for attending SINC 2018!
Why try to do it on your own? Join a community of hundreds industry professionals and like-minded students looking to break-in to the sports industry. Invest in your career and your future by attending SINC 18.
- Education - top sports executives share insight on best practices and future trends
- Placement - 1-on-1 interviews conducted on-site for internships, part-time, and full-time positions
- Networking - over 100 sports business professionals connect with SINC attendees each year
Attendees have unique access to the top sports executives in the industry today
Experience this one of a kind, two-day event dedicated to educating students, young professionals, and career changers on the business of sports
Powerful Keynote Speakers
- Attend inspiring, innovative keynotes that will ignite your passion for sports business and give you valuable insights into the industry
Brand New Panel Discussions
- Through panel discussions with industry leaders, participants will learn about the latest trends in sports business including future opportunities and challenges
Exciting Networking Events
- Connect with a community of passionate and successful sports industry professionals, influencers, and experts
Exclusive SINC Conference On-Site Interviews
- Get the most out of your SINC investment with on-site interviews for internships, full, and part-time positions with over a dozen sports organizations
SINC Conference Sports Shark Tank
- Participate in the SINC Conference Sports Shark Tank — submit your idea to land a spot in the finals and vote for your favorite
Build Your Resume
- Put your career plan in motion — get an action plan and resume coaching from the SINC team
Zach Leonsis, SVP - Monumental Sports & Entertainment
Zach Leonsis is senior vice president of strategic initiatives for Monumental Sports & Entertainment and general manager of Monumental Sports Network, a first-of-its-kind regional sports network for digital, mobile and over-the-top platforms. In 2016, Leonsis led the transformation of Monumental Sports Network – co-owned by Monumental Sports & Entertainment and NBC Sports Group – from an ad-based blogging platform into a direct-to-fan service content provider.
Phil de Picciotto, Founder & President - Octagon, Inc.
Phil de Picciotto has been at the forefront of the sports, music and entertainment industry for over 30 years. Under his leadership and direction, Octagon has achieved a position of leadership in the areas of talent representation, property ownership, event management, and sports and entertainment marketing. The company has been consistently recognized for its global vision, diversity of service offerings, personalized approach and high quality delivery for its clients and business partners. In 1983, de Picciotto co-founded Advantage International which was later re-branded Octagon.
Max Siegel, CEO - USA Track & Field
Nationally renowned sports and entertainment executive Max Siegel became the fourth CEO of USA Track & Field on May 1, 2012. Since that time, he has led USATF to financial growth and programmatic evolution that are unprecedented in the Olympic family. Siegel has appeared on Oprah, NPR’s Tavis Smiley, ABC’s “Good Morning America,” ESPN, and CNBC; in print, he has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, the New York Times, Ebony’s Power 100, Crain’s New York Business, Black Enterprise and Billboard Magazine, among many others. Siegel was the first African-American to graduate with honors from Notre Dame Law School and is a native of Indianapolis.
Ann Rodriguez, SVP - WNBA League Operations
An accomplished operational leader with more than 15 years of management experience, Ann Rodriguez joined the WNBA League Operations office in August 2017. Rodriguez oversees all on-court basketball operations, including playing rules, scouting, scheduling and venue compliance. She also oversees management of referee operations and the administration of player-related policies and programs. Prior to joining the WNBA, Rodriguez was Vice President of Business Operations for Atlanta United FC and previously worked for Under Armour in both apparel strategy and global brand marketing for soccer and lacrosse. Rodriguez holds a bachelor's degree from Princeton University ('99) and an MBA from Stanford University Graduate School of Business ('05).
Ty M. Votaw, EVP of Global Business Affairs - PGA TOUR
Ty Votaw is Executive Vice President – Global Business Affairs for the PGA TOUR. He joined the PGA TOUR in December 2005.
As Executive Vice President – Global Business Affairs, Votaw oversees all aspects of the TOUR’s strategy as a global tour, partnering with other business areas within the TOUR to drive international growth across all business lines. This includes media, corporate sponsorship, licensing, TPCs and other revenue streams. In addition, Votaw will continue to collaborate with the other professional tours and golf organizations around the world on a variety of topics on behalf of the PGA TOUR. This involves his work with the World Golf Foundation, the International Golf Federation and the International Federation of PGA Tours.